corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of 5 Cesaros with 195/45/15 tyres - SOLD

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Set of 5 Cesaros with 195/45/15 tyres - SOLD
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Apr 11 at 19:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got for sale a set of 5 Cesaro alloys that I've had for a few years now, that I refurbed in Rover Gunmetal Grey.

They are all wrapped in 195/45/15 tyres, with one of them being brand new.

Pics below:

Wheel 1: Very good condition, just dirty in the photo. Fitted with a Kumho KU31 with approx 3-4mm tread.

Wheel 2: Some kerbing on this one (see pics), but otherwise good nick. Again fitted with Kumho KU31 with approx 3-4mm tread.

Wheel 3: Some light kerbing. Fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 with approx 3mm tread.

Wheel 4: Some very light kerbing. Again fitted with Goodyear Eagle F1 with approx 3mm tread.

Wheel 5: This one is in the worst condition for the rim itself, with some pretty heavy kerbing. However, then wheel itself is still straight, with no buckles or dents in it. This wheel was used as a spare due to the condition of the face of it, which is why it has a brand new Kumho KU31 on it.

Finally, a couple of pics of how they looked on the car:

They are currently located at my parents in South Wales, but I could bring them to Bristol or meet part way after a deposit has been paid if that would suit the buyer better.

wheels are now SOLD

[Edited on 10-05-2011 by tom_simes]
Saloon

27th Apr 11 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't suppose you need any 5-stud wheels do you?
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

28th Apr 11 at 07:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope, just cold hard cash
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

29th Apr 11 at 22:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TTT
rseeley

5th May 11 at 17:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would you take £160 for the wheels posted to NI mate?

[Edited on 05-05-2011 by rseeley]
tom_simes
Show Staff
Premium Member

7th May 11 at 15:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nope sorry, cheapest courier I can find for the wheels to NI is £55.

TTT

For those interested, I'm in South Wales with the wheels this weekend, so can deliver them around here or can bring them back to Bristol for collection or delivery if a sale can be agreed.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Set of 5 Cesaros with 195/45/15 tyres - SOLD 24 database queries in 0.0355580 seconds