corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Old mans new car.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Old mans new car.
Joe

User status: Offline
30th Apr 11 at 13:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Midlife crisis going on here, he was after a classic Aston but they are silly money. He looked at an mga twin cam thing. Anyway been away on holiday and this is in the garage. Austin healey, I ain't really asked about it yet and I don't even know about classic cars but it looks pretty tidy, still not sure why he wants an old car but it's his money..

chris_uk
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 14:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not really my cuppa tea tbh, but i can see how some people would like this sort of thing, people like your dad grew up with these cars being the dogs dangalies so to him its probably perfect.

its only like you or me getting a ferrari f430 in 20/30 years time and some little codger asking why you'd wanna buy that old tat. lol
Eck
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks mint
Ben G

30th Apr 11 at 14:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so so cool. i'd personally buy one needing a lot of work but that would be so cool just to drive down a country lane in mid summer.
Ben J

30th Apr 11 at 15:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Austin Healey 3000. Awesome.
Tomnova16
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 15:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Awesomness. I was getting excited watching wheeler dealers last night. Frog eyed sprite. They do look awesome when mint. Good purchase

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
Graeme
Premium Member

30th Apr 11 at 16:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
so so cool. i'd personally buy one needing a lot of work but that would be so cool just to drive down a country lane in mid summer.

trust me you dont, panels are fucking expensive for them!

At a place i use to work we did classic cars, alot of healeys but mainly astons and rolls royce/bentleys.

The cost of panels cripples people. alot have to be hand made.

Nice to work on though as there nice and small.

Joe your dads looks nice, bit of money sitting there aswell.
adiohead

30th Apr 11 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True about the panels.

My fiancee's dad can't find Masarati bi-turbo wings anywhere!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Old mans new car. 23 database queries in 0.0111880 seconds