corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 26th April...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 26th April...
kz

User status: Offline
8th Apr 03 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone down Southend? Me and a mate are organzing a big one, already got about 12 cars... I know that aint alot but thats just our mates. If you know any people with Hondas get them down there because were gonna be there with cameras filming for our new site! Of course any Corsas are welcome though
corb

8th Apr 03 at 23:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats the date of the bluewater meet, were going to southend afterwards i think anyway mate, so should be a few of us there
kz

8th Apr 03 at 23:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahh... sweet anyone thats going post your car pics here and hopefully i will see some of ya down there
corb

8th Apr 03 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would post some pics, but i'm hoping to pick the car up on the morning of the 26th from a bodyshop in doncaster, so will be a VERY long day for me, and loadsa miles.
LoudandProud

9th Apr 03 at 00:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

will prob be down there if i can be arsed
essexracer

9th Apr 03 at 00:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

il be there ollie.

so want some corsa sport support down southend? lol well there should be quite a few of us as we will be comin from a CS bluewater meet

james
Dan B

9th Apr 03 at 01:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be heading over to York for the practice-run for Ten Of The Best, at Elvington, on that Saturday......the event's on the Sunday, but we're staying over on the Saturday night.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 26th April... 22 database queries in 0.0077958 seconds