corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 1.4 8v oil leak on side of head/headlight clip part number wanted

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.4 8v oil leak on side of head/headlight clip part number wanted
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
6th May 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Firstly anyone know the part number for the white clips that hold the headlight in?

secondly decided to track down an oil leak on my corsa b 1.4 8v today and traced it to here

its from the allen head bolt above the core plug, this is on the right side of the head behind the dispack

im guessing this is an oil way but is there anything i can do with this? can i take it out will there be a seal to replace? it is v tight so didnt want to undo it incase its not meant to be.

any help much appreciated

Chris
AlexW

6th May 11 at 15:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That don't look like its coming out of there, It looks like its just collected there. I'd be looking at the rocker gasket insted.
vauxtillidie

6th May 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahh It must be the cam housing then not such an easy job then

New Poll