corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ideas What Style Too Do Next Project (Killed Last One :/)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ideas What Style Too Do Next Project (Killed Last One :/)
fiskles

User status: Offline
12th May 11 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well this is my first propper thread soo here goes

i brought a 1.2 corsa b ls (m reg) off my brothers friend for 300 pound Had half a tank of petrol 6 month mot 2 months tax all old mot certificates, also came with a mutant cd player and a 12 inch sub with a 350 watt amp all wired up, was lowerd all around on 30-40mm on lowering springs, 2 ltr front brakes, had a caviler exaust system (cut and welded) and a scorpion back box, and was driving on 15 inch cesaros all with good tread, the car had also recently had a new head gasket also it was imobolised. soo i thought it was a quite good deal soo i went and had a look at the car and decided too buy it

it was night when i went too have a look but heres how it looked

soo the next day my dad drove it to our house and it looked like this

soo i decided too get too work on it soo i polised the front bonnet, debadged the boot, fitted clear side repeaters and brighter white bulbs, also took the stickers off the windows and fitted red seat covers (had left over from my old red corsa b4 it got scrapped)

then it looked like this the bonnet still looks dull (these pictures taked few days after)

then i got insured on the car and took it out that night and decided to take a few pictures (nothing spesh)

then nothing else was done too the car and was driven around how it was oh heres a picture of the car when i drove it derby too take my friend too passport office (taken out the window of a three story building on my phone)

then after that a few weeks later i was down my friends farm as he has 269 achres of land soo we decided too see how it felt when it was abused (bad choice)

THE RESULT
(Pictures Taken When Drove It Home)

Not Good... after removing the bumper and takeing the radiator out heres what was done

and well a few days after leaving the car on the garden my friends vandalise it -.- (the drivers side and roof was fine untill they got there hands on it)

well thats the story of the m reg corsa :/ the damage was only done too the front and the passangers side me and my friend was both alright (luckly) and well the car had a snapped drive shaft and damages rear quater but now im looking for another corsa b project.

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by fiskles]

[Edited on 14-05-2011 by fiskles]
Jamie-C

12th May 11 at 14:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Getting rarer by the day thanks to people like you
fiskles

12th May 11 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol spose thats one way too look at it was an alright kinda quick 1.2 i went 115 in it down m1
Christopher

12th May 11 at 14:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You were lucky mate! did you keep the wheels?
fiskles

12th May 11 at 14:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks mate and yes i kepted the wheels , springs , exaust and a few other bits as im thinking of useing on my next corsa the plans for that are 1. fitting my ceraos(get them sprayed) 2. Fitting 30-40mm lowering springs 3. debadge doors and boot 4.rear tints 5.sun strip 6. get silencer cut out n weld straight through pipe n fit scorpion back box 7.Clear Repeaters 8.Badless Grill 9.stickers 10.mud flaps 11. fit my gsi side skirts 12. white headlight bulbs and led number plate light 13. paint drums and calipers ... and im if the car hasnt already got one a spoiler and well smooth petrol cap, laguna splitter, tigra scuttle pannel, aero wipers, i have no idea what it would look like soo photo shops would be very appriciated thanks

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by fiskles]
sharpy28

12th May 11 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh so this is why insurance is going through the roof!

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by sharpy28]
fiskles

12th May 11 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sharpy28
Ohh so this is why insurance is going through the roof!

[Edited on 12-05-2011 by sharpy28]

soo you would think but i havnt told the insurance and cbf my excessis 500 pound soo it makes no odd i just scrapped the car and left insurance running
LukesCorsaSXi

12th May 11 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everything on ur list, except slam it on its arse (70mm front 90mm back) and dont tint the back windows

What colour are you looking at?
fiskles

12th May 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont know either blue or the british racing dark green colour im undecided yet but all depends how cheap i can get a corsa
Sean

12th May 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Christopher

lmao!
Christopher

12th May 11 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sean
quote:
Originally posted by Christopher

lmao!

Damn
Christopher

12th May 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you still got the car?
fiskles

12th May 11 at 19:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes the car is at mine now
Christopher

12th May 11 at 20:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Does the front drivers wing have any damage?
LukesCorsaSXi

12th May 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fiskles
i dont know either blue or the british racing dark green colour im undecided yet but all depends how cheap i can get a corsa

Rio verde green? Thats a lovely colour mate. So is blue though. If i was you and if you can get a good condition rio verde green one, then your onto a winner
fiskles

12th May 11 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

errm i think the ring has some slight damage and cheers pal

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Ideas What Style Too Do Next Project (Killed Last One :/) 23 database queries in 0.0129519 seconds