corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty Houses

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dirty Houses
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
13th May 11 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone ever had a friend that is proper smart, tidy and clean, then when you go back to their house it's an absolute pit? I'm actually shocked by how often this has happened... I mean this specific example has a really nice car, decent job, hot-as-fuck girlfriend and generally just comes across as a clean and tidy person but his house is an absolute state. I'm talking proper bad, doors off their hinges, a typical old house that is yellow and horrible, shit all over the floor (honestly couldn't see the colour of the car pet), even to seeing some shit on the floor which he claimed 'only just happened' (by his cat) but it certainly didn't look new... I was tip-toeing around the house and actually felt like I wanted to wipe my feet before I stepped outside...

I mean I'm sure that's a pretty extreme example but so often I've gone round friends houses and they've been really 'un-clean', I don't just mean clothes on the floor but you can draw your name in dust on the side and stuff like that. It seems really weird how often this is happening, I don't even wanna use their bathroom because it's such a mess, tiles off the walls and nothing on the floor except the bare floorboards, stained toilet, no toilet paper, ewww...

I never know how to act because I've come from an overly clean house (my family has severe OCD it seems), I never know if it's just in my head and maybe that it's actually more 'normal' to be like that then obsessively clean. Don't get me wrong I've been in a lot of houses that are 'normal' (in my opinion), the majority are but it is worrying how many houses I go in that are a state and they don't even seem ashamed about it...
LeeM

13th May 11 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My room is disgraceful compared to the rest of my mums house. I feel if I had my own house I'd probably fit your description
AndyKent

13th May 11 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not a friend, but a couple of years back we had a housing association house gutted by fire and we project managed the rebuild/refurb.

Looked like a lovely little house when we were finish, contractors did a really neat job.

3 months later we did an intermediate inspection and the place was fucked. I mean plasterboard walls kicked in, loft insulation lying in the lounge downstairs. Kitchen doors hanging off.

Tenant was still in there acting like all was ok
Fad

13th May 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mate I've seen some pretty terrible housing association properties. Was carrying out an inspection and the guy just sparked up a massive joint and asked me if I didnt mind
adiohead

13th May 11 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd hardly ever clean my room at my parents' house, but now I have my own I like it clean.
BarnshaW

13th May 11 at 13:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you live out of home at a rented property i can see why some people would not bother to fix or make an effort to repair someone elses house. i got a mate like that who lives in a tip but is generally a clean/tidy person
Brett
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
I'd hardly ever clean my room at my parents' house, but now I have my own I like it clean.

RichR
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm ridiculously clean and tidy and its easier to live by myself than with someone else, even if the missus comes over for a night, she'll leave her shampoo on the bath instead of in the cupboard and it winds me up so much!

BUT when I was single and going through a bit of a bad phase of sleeping around and going back to randoms house's most nights of the week; I went back to one lass's house, through the front door and it was as you describe above. It fucking stunk too, Cat shit everywhere, full litter trays and Cats asleep on the bed. I made my excuses and left, having to walk 4miles home in the middle of the night. its a shame because she was hot and had an awesome personality but fuck me, I'd be embarrassed to take someone back
Jambo

13th May 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im clean, but my partner is a fucking nightmare. Laziest person on the planet.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what the fuck is going on in this thread
xa0s
Banned

13th May 11 at 13:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
I'm ridiculously clean and tidy and its easier to live by myself than with someone else, even if the missus comes over for a night, she'll leave her shampoo on the bath instead of in the cupboard and it winds me up so much!

BUT when I was single and going through a bit of a bad phase of sleeping around and going back to randoms house's most nights of the week; I went back to one lass's house, through the front door and it was as you describe above. It fucking stunk too, Cat shit everywhere, full litter trays and Cats asleep on the bed. I made my excuses and left, having to walk 4miles home in the middle of the night. its a shame because she was hot and had an awesome personality but fuck me, I'd be embarrassed to take someone back

Bang on mate, sounds like you're proper like me tbh, my ex couldn't understand why it annoyed me when she left all her make-up over my room and stuff...
Jambo

13th May 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Women are always made out to be the clean ones, but IME they are the lazy unkept ones.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you guys should meet up and wank each other off.
adiohead

13th May 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Women are always made out to be the clean ones, but IME they are the lazy unkept ones.

my gf cleans tbf.

I do all the vacuuming though, I even vacuum the bath

[Edited on 13-05-2011 by adiohead]
Shell
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

No.
pow
Premium Member

13th May 11 at 13:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know EXACTLY what you mean, I don't understand how some people live like that!!!

My bedroom is a mess though but I like things clean and tidy... something to do this weekend actually.
bubble

13th May 11 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ocd.
sc0ott

13th May 11 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Woman are lazy bastards now. I blame margaret thatcher for giving them more rights than they need.
Ben J

13th May 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like my house clean and tidy.

I went back to a female work colleagues house a few weeks back and it was really messy. Not dirty as such just stuff everywhere!!! Mainly clothes etc. And random items in random places.

I told her off lol.

[Edited on 13-05-2011 by Ben J]
MarkSport

13th May 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not met anyone really bad, my sisters messy as fuck but looks after herself. worst one I had was when I was with my old company. was doing a rewire there and asked to use the toilet....wish i never

stuartmitchell

13th May 11 at 15:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
what the fuck is going on in this thread

Dione J

13th May 11 at 20:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MarkSport
Not met anyone really bad, my sisters messy as fuck but looks after herself. worst one I had was when I was with my old company. was doing a rewire there and asked to use the toilet....wish i never

fuck a duck
MarkSport

13th May 11 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You should have seen their bath, How the fuck they washed in that I never know
Dione J

13th May 11 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i'd puke and run out
Carl

13th May 11 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm tidy but the other half isn't, she likes to clean but is untidy. Infact she's like a mini hurricane, but then because she is untidy I stop bothering being tidy, so it gets even worse.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dirty Houses 22 database queries in 0.0100560 seconds