corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr, 50 thousand, 52 plate full mot lots of pics new price sold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo vtr, 50 thousand, 52 plate full mot lots of pics new price sold
bigron1988

User status: Offline
16th May 11 at 18:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sold

Make - citroen
Model - saxo
Engine - 1.6
Mileage - 50 180
Price - 1595 ono

Location - southport
Contact email address -biggronn1@msn.com

General information -

here is my saxo vtr for sale, the private number plate has now been removed , bought it just over 2 years ago for my girlfriend but we now have a dog so have bought a van , mileage is 50 180 and has covered very little miles while i have owned it , has full service history with all the stamps in the book , when i bought it i had the timing belt, water pump, new disks and pads all round and a full service done on it just so i knew it was 100% ,it has recentley had a service to with the stamp in the book too,

the car has a full mot on it and the tax is on it till the end of june , it comes with the usual luxuries such as sunroof, electric windows, central locking ,power steering etc

the car has many suttle mods which include , lowered on g max springs and shocks, gloss black vtr wheels, window tints, hid headlamps, hid fog lamps, rockford fostgate front door speakers , halfords dvd headunit , (bought 6 months ago) , magnex backbox, pipercross induction kit , colour coded arches which all have been carried out to a high standard

the car is not insured at the moment as i am not using it so any test drives will only be allowed with proof of insurance , not after another vehical so please dont ask ,

[Edited on 19-05-2011 by bigron1988]

[Edited on 24-05-2011 by bigron1988]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » saxo vtr, 50 thousand, 52 plate full mot lots of pics new price sold 24 database queries in 0.0079889 seconds