corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza FR - Porsche Twists, AP Coilovers & CustomCode

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza FR - Porsche Twists, AP Coilovers & CustomCode
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
17th May 11 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Seat
Model - Ibiza FR
Engine - 1.9 TDI PD130
Mileage - 56,000
Price - £6500ono

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07411 718295 (texts please)
Contact email address - simon89.fr@googlemail.com

General information -
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2629485.htm

I have new pictures, please get in contact for me to send them if interested. If you would like to speak to me about the car i'd appreciate a text first then i will phone you back

I have my Ibiza FR for sale, the main reason is I'm looking to move out so wouldn't need a car anymore due to living within walking distance from work.

I've owned the car since October 2009 and within my ownership I've taken pride in owning the car as it turns so many heads. Insurance on the car is extremely good being well under £1000 for a 21year old!

Since buying the car I have changed a few things on the car, nothing which isn't reversible.
It has been lowered on AP coilovers which are known as many as one of the best for the Ibiza as they aren't massively stiffer over standard suspension but iron out so much body roll. The suspension was bought in September '10 and was £400 and standard suspension would be sold with the car as well.
The car also has a set of Porsche Boxster alloys, these are due to be freshly powder coated as of the 25th March by Romax in Stockton and 4 brand new Falkens are being fitted at the same time. This is going to cost me in the region of £500.
The car also has 6000k HID headlights which as you know are a massive improvement over standard bulbs.

At the moment the front bumper does have a mark, this was done whilst my car was parked up at work and the person who caused the damage never left any details but I plan on having this sorted out before the car is sold.

The car is HPI clear so no worries of anyone coming knocking on your door once the car is sold.

If you have any other questions if you email me on I will get back to you as soon as I can but I do work full time and attend part time college so do please bear with me.

No silly offers though or I will just put the car to standard but I really don't want to have to do that as so many people do notice this car.

Thanks for looking

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Seat Ibiza FR - Porsche Twists, AP Coilovers & CustomCode 24 database queries in 0.0096042 seconds