corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Manchester night out suggestions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Manchester night out suggestions
Toby
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd May 11 at 09:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need some advice on places to go next Saturday night.
Main criteria is that need some where to watch the game, appreciate it will be busy.
Looking at getting into Manchester for 5pm and there's 3 trains back from midnight onwards so not really limited on time in a club etc

[Edited on 22-05-2011 by Toby]
FAZ
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

footage, oxford rd, cheap
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

22nd May 11 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

walkabout
cjohnson

22nd May 11 at 23:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was down canal street last night, yes it's the gay area, went for a stag do, jesus it was a laugh! Recommend it to anyone, although I was very jubious at first!
mart08uk

23rd May 11 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went in some bar in manc with mates was only place we could get in at like 5ish and was greeted by lots of man ass gays with patches cut in there skin tight trousers. Grim.
Ingham
Banned

23rd May 11 at 00:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by cjohnson
Was down canal street last night, yes it's the gay area, went for a stag do, jesus it was a laugh! Recommend it to anyone, although I was very jubious at first!

Was you trying to stalk Row? I believe he was in Manchester last night

I've heard that Canal St. is quite good even though it's full of whammers.
Toby
Premium Member

23rd May 11 at 10:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whislt tempting im not sure if any down canal street will be good for the football. Thats the biggie need somewhere to watch the football, is there any large/good sports bars?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Manchester night out suggestions 22 database queries in 0.0101478 seconds