corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bit of banking advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author bit of banking advice
mattk

User status: Offline
26th May 11 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just looked at my statement, I dont look at them that often and I noticed "o2 prepay slough £30" wtf is that, some cunt must have done my card over, Ive called the bank and cancelled my card

so when I get my new one does this mean that any details cloned from it will be useless? my new card will have a new security number and expirey date ect

cheeky cunts

[Edited on 26-05-2011 by mattk]
andys sxi
Premium Member

26th May 11 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah it should be different

April 08 feature car
AndyKent

26th May 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yep, all different details.
Cavey

26th May 11 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes. Would be a bit pointless if it kept the same details and they could still use it
mattk

26th May 11 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good stuff, pissed off I am, only £30 but fuck knows how long its been going on, going to cancell my business card tomorrow too incase its this computer thats giving my details away
Eck
Premium Member

26th May 11 at 17:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm going to have to go down to my bank and check as well. I've spent near enough £3,000 in the last two weeks and I can only genuinely account for £1,900

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » bit of banking advice 23 database queries in 0.0078990 seconds