corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » ecu code??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ecu code??
jrneedo

User status: Offline
26th May 11 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey people, last friday my car cut out whilst driving (corsa b sri chassis with a 1.4 sport engine) and wouldnt again, it would tick over but not fire up. I did the paperclip test an it threw up code 92...crankshaft sensor which i changed today, after this i attemted to start the car but stil no fire up! Did the test again an it threw up code 17...which i cant find on the page of fault codes. Can anybody help me? Thanks for reading
nibnob21
Premium Member

26th May 11 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You positive it was 17? I've got solutions for codes 16 and 18 but not 17.

MX5 Project Thread
jrneedo

26th May 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly me too on 16 and 18 thats why im so baffled! It would flash once then seven times?! Im draining the battery tonight so it clears the ecu...but i just cant think of anything else that can be wrong. Tar mate
jrneedo

26th May 11 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking its immobaliser...but the car worked fine before
xe_sport

26th May 11 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i done a paperclip test on mine and it threw up 17, it runs fine just the em light comes on now n again but i dont know what 17 is either :S
jrneedo

27th May 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Apparently 17 is the knock sensor... Im currently resetting my ecu so will see after.

New Poll