corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bucket seats and fat people

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bucket seats and fat people
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
2nd Jun 11 at 05:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone had any difficulties with this? Like, any funny stories to say on how you have to make up an excuse not to give a fat person a lift knowing they won't fit in your seat?

Or them getting stuck etc?

It must happen, someone must have a funny to share
Alex_Rally

2nd Jun 11 at 05:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was on call at work last year so couldnt drink and our group of friends were at the pub and my mate asked is to go pick his lass up and bring her along, i was abit bored not drinking to jumped at the chance...... once i had set off i remembered shes a rather big girl, all the way there i was shitting my self , so i stopped around the corner and rang another 1 of the lads who was in the pub.... alot of use he was lol just fucking laffed.
so i thought fuckit not my problem the fat cunt, so i pulled up outside hers and she came out , all smiles and once she opened the door of the corsa and see i had changed the seats to skinny buckets and 5point hanesses......... she paused and was like errr hiii alex, and then began the mamoth task of getting in the seat but some how she got in, i had images of her needing to go back in the house to get some soap to help her slid in lol . it took her about 20 seconds to get out tho lmao i couldht help laff tho . hahahah fattys are great lol
corsadonk
Premium Member

2nd Jun 11 at 06:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just have to make sure I lift my bollocks, and cock up before I get in the seat, so they can rest on the legs

Other than that I fit pretty well.
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

2nd Jun 11 at 07:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2u Chris F
djgritt
Premium Member

2nd Jun 11 at 11:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If anyone is fatter than me, I warn them that they might not fit into mine as I only just do myself...
Ojc

2nd Jun 11 at 12:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
u2u Chris F

INTERNET

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bucket seats and fat people 22 database queries in 0.0147750 seconds