corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Garage/car purchase question....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Garage/car purchase question....
Twiggy

User status: Offline
6th Jun 11 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Re: Mondeo -My new car......

When i bought the car it had a slight dent in the bonnet where they had tried to get in as the lock was fucked (was actually plase as this is a common problem and they would be paying to fix it)

Arranged to collect the car up on the Friday the 13th (so they had 3 full days to remove dent and sort the lock) When to pick it up and the lock was done but dent sill there and grill fucked

The sales chap i was dealing with was off on the day of collection so i was advised to take the car and call to arrange for it to be fixed at a later date.

I have since that day been trying to get the car sorted. They kept saying the will collect the car from me and drop it once fixed. Never happend as they are always short of drivers/ drivers off sick ect.

In the end i went to them and got a courtesy car for a day went back and dent fixed but lock/grill still fucked

What the fuck can i do about this? Sooo pissed off it has totally taken the edge off "new car" thing. I seem to be pissing into the wind!!!

Can i get a refund? I P/X'd the Vectra so how would that work??
Warren G

6th Jun 11 at 15:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mention the word trading standards

but if im being honest, i wouldnt of accepted the car,
Twiggy

6th Jun 11 at 15:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Warren G
mention the word trading standards

but if im being honest, i wouldnt of accepted the car,

TBH i did not have a choice tbh the vectra had no mot and had no chance of getting one unless i won the lottery.....

They have agreed to collect the car next monday, I feel i have been fobbed off for another week. If this is the case i will be getting in touch with TS.

Its not as if its round the corner either.... its about 120 mile round trip!
adiohead

does it have FFSH?
Twiggy

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
does it have FFSH?

Yeh
adiohead

6th Jun 11 at 15:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Twiggy

6th Jun 11 at 15:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ehh??

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Garage/car purchase question.... 22 database queries in 0.0072598 seconds