corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts clearout - can take to PVS!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Parts clearout - can take to PVS!
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
8th Jun 11 at 22:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got some parts for sale - no photos at the moment as I'm on my phone I'm afraid!

X14/X16XE radiator - brand new, never used. Couple of outer fins bent slightly, but nothing over the top at all. £30

Punto rear wiper in good condition - fits Corsa to give a much smoother look. £8

Corsa K&N panel filter in very good condition. £30

Corsa carbon look oil cap for X14/X16XE in good nick - a DimDG (Dimos) part. £15

Corsa chrome bonnet struts - brand new in box. £10

There is more, but I can't remember quite now!

Please let me know if you'd like me to take anything to PVS for you - I'm going for the whole weekend
rocksta

9th Jun 11 at 12:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I will take the struts. I will be at pvs Sunday but don't have a clue where I would find you as I've never been before.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

9th Jun 11 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's fine, just head for the Corsasport stand - a lot of people there know me so they'll point me out to you

Failing that, ask for Ian or Willay as they both have my phone number too!

BTTT for all the other parts.
rocksta

10th Jun 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ok bud u2u me your number if that's easier?
rocksta

12th Jun 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

free bump for a good seller

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Parts clearout - can take to PVS! 24 database queries in 0.0072930 seconds