corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » RAZORLIGHT @ Camden Crawl

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RAZORLIGHT @ Camden Crawl
will_ainsworth

User status: Offline
9th Jun 11 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Razorlight @Camden Crawl, was working for wrigleys at camden crawl a few weeks back, as i got access all area passes i decided once i had finished the wrigleys stuff, i should go down to the main gig to shoot razorlight from the photography pit, only a few photographers got in, was an amazing experience being right by the stage, looking back at everyone loving the gig, special moment really. also got myself vip passes and 60 free drink tokens, lets just say i enjoyed it, getting a bit tipsy after!

anyway pics!

fazza

9th Jun 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will you have some fucking good skills with a camera. Hows it going up in london? seem to be doing alright for yourself
will_ainsworth

9th Jun 11 at 21:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
Will you have some fucking good skills with a camera. Hows it going up in london? seem to be doing alright for yourself

Cheers mate learning all the time! Its all good, just finished my first year at uni, going well, nice to be out of working cruddy jobs in car sales! hated that! nice to be doing something im really enjoying! Might even have a work placement over the summer, really hope it happens as i recieved a reply via email the other day personally from RANKIN. fingers crossed.... you still living in my old road? how is it there, what are the new neighbors like who bought the house?
fazza

9th Jun 11 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah still living here mate, same old really. Some old cunt keeps parking his caravan outside your old house though would piss me right off if it was my house(especially as they cut all the trees down in front garden to allow more light in )
will_ainsworth

9th Jun 11 at 21:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by fazza
yeah still living here mate, same old really. Some old cunt keeps parking his caravan outside your old house though would piss me right off if it was my house(especially as they cut all the trees down in front garden to allow more light in )

yeh he lives a few doors up from my old place, hes done it for ages, fucking piss take, if i was still there i would be going round to have a word!
Matt L

11th Jun 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bloody cracking work as per but then thats to be expected from you love all your work, (well jealous ) and and the rankin oportinity fingers crossed for you.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » RAZORLIGHT @ Camden Crawl 23 database queries in 0.0131788 seconds