corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C12NZ (1.2 8 Valve) Engine and Gearbox For Sale!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author C12NZ (1.2 8 Valve) Engine and Gearbox For Sale!
Darryl H
Organiser: South Central
Premium Member

User status: Offline
21st Jun 11 at 00:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£100 ono as a whole

Open to offers, engine is still in the car for the next week or so - so plenty of time to hear it running!

Runs fine, slight oil leak on the rocker cover but nothing major!

Never had any issues with the engine, head gasket and head skimmed 10k miles ago when the engine was re-built when I bought the car.

Any questions/offers u2u me

It will be put on ebay if I get no interest or get fed up with it when my new engine goes in!

[Edited on 21-06-2011 by Darryl H]

|My Corsa|SC|My Instagram|
Darryl H
Premium Member

21st Jun 11 at 17:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump.

Darryl H
Premium Member

22nd Jun 11 at 09:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Darryl H
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 18:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nickb

28th Jun 11 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck with the sale mate, had one on here for £40 minus gearbox for 2 months now nobody biting

Looks lovely and clean! Free Bump!
Darryl H
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 18:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nickb
Good luck with the sale mate, had one on here for £40 minus gearbox for 2 months now nobody biting

Looks lovely and clean! Free Bump!

Cheers mate, really just putting it on here whilst it's in the car, will wack it on ebay when it's out and see what it goes for

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » C12NZ (1.2 8 Valve) Engine and Gearbox For Sale! 25 database queries in 0.0133181 seconds