corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 30% off Eurocarparts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 30% off Eurocarparts
sand-eel

User status: Offline
28th Jun 11 at 14:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Code = SERVICE30

Ends in 2 days....just got £50 off some stuff
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 14:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Legend, I need some brake disks & pads for the KA and a speedo cable for the Mazda
andys sxi
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 14:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
Legend, I need some brake disks & pads for the KA and a speedo cable for the Mazda

becare full when looking at brake disks i was looking at some for mine and they were for each disk and not sold as a pair

April 08 feature car
Chris x

28th Jun 11 at 14:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
KA
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 14:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I've noticed that, they are a tenner a peice though. I'll have to pop to Halfords on the way home to see if I can get them any cheaper.
andys sxi
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 14:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont think they will be cheaper than that at halfords

April 08 feature car
pow
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 14:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

TRADEEEE CARDDD
bubble

28th Jun 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would never us ethem again. had 2 drop links from them and they broke within a month. i took em back and i didnt have the receipt, but as i walked in the guy said to me "oh i remember u i sold u some droplinks", i said yeh theyre broke, and even though he acknowledged them he wouldnt do anything.
jbguitarking

28th Jun 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

god damn it! i brought two track rod ends yesterday haha, oh well i might aswell get some oil and a filter for later.
Norcy91

28th Jun 11 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't you need to spend a certain amount for this? I'm sure i had to spend over £100 to get 20% off or something the other day
sand-eel

28th Jun 11 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£39.95 minimum it seems.
Norcy91

28th Jun 11 at 18:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

oh bugger, i'd have saved more using this then!
broster
Premium Member

28th Jun 11 at 18:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by bubble
would never us ethem again. had 2 drop links from them and they broke within a month. i took em back and i didnt have the receipt, but as i walked in the guy said to me "oh i remember u i sold u some droplinks", i said yeh theyre broke, and even though he acknowledged them he wouldnt do anything.

I brought a £1000 pair of hella head lights for my BMW off them, one broke after 6months took it back with no recipt, swapped it for a new one no problems without a receipt, just looked it up on the computer, and this before I had a trade account with them! Tis service made me swap to them for main supplier of service bits for work! Very good service I find

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 30% off Eurocarparts 23 database queries in 0.3614020 seconds