corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » getting a replacement key

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author getting a replacement key
Alex_Rally

User status: Offline
10th Jul 11 at 07:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi
wor lass is giving her car back pug 206 oi the finance ppl, and they are asking for the spare key, we have lost it and , i need to find a replacement, i remember the key was just like a normal key it didnt have the buttons for opening the doors nd stuff, where could i get a normal key made , i dont car if it doesnt have a chip init , as long as it goes in the and unlocks the door . al just pray they dont try and start the car with it lol

any help would be great chaps.
Mieran

10th Jul 11 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There is a place on west road that does them, might be a little far from you though?
Alex_Rally

10th Jul 11 at 08:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nar its not too far i pass west road on way home from work, i work in morpeth with all the country hicks lol
Jed D

10th Jul 11 at 12:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dinna if this is any help bud...

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=609177
daveybee

10th Jul 11 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any key cut place. got mine from timpsons in the metrocentre. obviously dusnt hav the chip. but still unlocks and puts ignition on
Alex_Rally

11th Jul 11 at 05:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers davey, where could i get a peugeot blank key/handle ya nar so it has the pug logo on the key. do u think they will sell them in the key cutting place ?
Alex_Rally

11th Jul 11 at 05:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ave just bought a blank pug key off ebay they just gonna get it cut at a local place . cheers lads

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Regional Groups & Events » North East » getting a replacement key 23 database queries in 0.0098219 seconds