corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PROVISONALLY SOLD 3 years old high-end gaming computer. Cost over £1000 new, selling for £250 +offer

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author PROVISONALLY SOLD 3 years old high-end gaming computer. Cost over £1000 new, selling for £250 +offer
Jimi137

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here is my custom built gaming PC that I built just under 3 years ago. Although not up to the level of a modern day gaming computer when I built it no expense was spared and I have receipts totalling over a grand for all the parts. I built it myself over a week long period taking time to ensure everything was assembly correctly and all the thermal paste and heatsinks bonded properly. I was truly amazed at how well this computer performed and used it for all my A-Level work as well as a games console – it can play bioshock in full HD and looks better than my xbox on my HD TV. Almost immediately I overclocked the CPU which it handled with ease and I have never had any issues with it overheating or crashing with the infamous Blue Screen of Death. For the last year its been unplugged with a dust sheet over it back home while I have been at University and after a an extended test it still works as well as it did last summer. Due to being a student and having a laptop now though there is no need to keep hold of this so I have decided to sell it to raise some money for summer.

The specs are shown below:

CPU: Intel Core2Duo E8400 Overclocked from 3.00GHz to 3.40GHz

CPU Fan: Xigmatek HDT-S1283 Heatsink with 12cm fan (very hard to get hold of but delivers out of this world cooling performance)

Motherboard: Asus P5Q-E – supports 8GB RAM, Quad-Core CPUs, Crossfire/SLI Graphics – basically a high end motherboard easily capable of more than what I used it for. Also has very detailed and precise overclocking tools within the BIOS to ensure the highest overclocks are possible

RAM: Kingston HyperX 4x1GB 1066MHz DDRII RAM

Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3870 512MB GDDR4

Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express Sound card

PCI Cards: 2xUSB Card and a 4xUSB Card

Case: Antec 1200 Twelve Hundred Ultimate Gaming Case – Black – 3 12cm front fans, 2x12cm rear fans, 1x20cm top fan – all fans are fully adjustable depending on how much cooling you require. Case has a see through side panel and as all the fans are LED the whole case becomes illuminated when switched on

Power Supply: Corsair TX 750W Ultra-quiet PSU

Hard Drives/Operating Systems: 2x500GB Seagate Barracuda’s linked in Raid0 for Windows XP 32bit, 2x250GB linked in Raid0 for Windows Vista 32bit, 1x320GB Hitachi Deskstar for documents etc. Will easily run windows 7 but as I have my laptop for university I didn’t bother upgrading it

Drives: 2xSony DVD RW drives – one sata, one IDE + Floppy Disk Drive (for installing raid drivers)
Front Connectivity: Front-facing headphones/mic ports (although only using mobo sound drivers not the soundcard), front-facing 2xusb + e-sata port

Back Connectivity: 12 USB, full 7.1 sound connectivity, 2xDVI out, 2xEthernet ports, Mouse/keyboard port and another e-sata port

This computer is very large (56x51x21cm) and very heavy (over 20kgs but could be even more) so it’s pretty much collect in person only. I will happily post at sellers expense but it’s not going to be cheap so be aware of this before making an offer.

Price: £250 but open to offers so give me a go

Any questions feel free to ask via u2u, this thread or by txt/call on 07896986690

Pics: http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae356/Jimi137/

PROVISIONALLY SOLD PENDING PAYMENT AT THE WEEKEND

[Edited on 11-07-2011 by Jimi137]

[Edited on 16-07-2011 by Jimi137]
Phillips_91

11th Jul 11 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jimi137

16th Jul 11 at 15:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Phillips_91

17th Jul 11 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pleasure doing business, Really friendly lad, and no problems with the computer (touches wood)
would recommend anyone deal with him in future

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » PROVISONALLY SOLD 3 years old high-end gaming computer. Cost over £1000 new, selling for £250 +offer 24 database queries in 0.1297839 seconds