corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C20XE to Carbs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C20XE to Carbs
Daveyredtop

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 21:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there new on the forum but the car i have bought has the build thread on here.

I have been wanting to Carb a car for a few years as you cannot beat the sound and the broad power range.
Its a corsa b C20xe im wanting to carb.
Could someone point me in the direction of exactly what i need ?

And also how hard is it to do , (ecu and what not ? )

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers

Dave
Gary
Premium Member

12th Jul 11 at 08:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Carbs, throttle linkages, cable, manifold (bogg bros), fuel pressure reg, fuel pump, then you make have to make modifications if your xe is coilpack not dizzy.

There's prob more to it but that's the bulk of it.
philip2

12th Jul 11 at 08:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can use h+h ignition set up new or source a mk2 1.6 cav dizzy set up...wud need for eitha bike carbs or webers.

Bike carbs give beta mid range than webers + same peak power. If went bike carbs u want zx6r carbs too, and if webers u want 45mm, 40s are only ok on a bog standard 20xe so any mods + 40s strangle it as chokes arent big enuf.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa C20XE to Carbs 22 database queries in 0.0093720 seconds