corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear wheel bearings on an Sri

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rear wheel bearings on an Sri
Cypriot_Sri_Geeza

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 21:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys been a while since ive been on here..since then my dad has taken control of my Corsa b Sri and the wheel bearings need doing on the rear..

How hard are these do to? Is there a guide on here which someone could point me in the direction of?

Thanx in advance!

[Edited on 11-07-2011 by Cypriot_Sri_Geeza]
allza

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 22:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Easy mate. Basically take off the rear wheel. Pull of centre cap of drum. Take out split pin and undo centre nut. Pull drum off. One half of bearing will fall out. Pull out rear seal on back and the other half will fall out. Then you have to use a hammer and punch to remove the 2 outer races inside the drum. Grease new bearings and install new races using the old ones to tap a hammer against.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Rear wheel bearings on an Sri 22 database queries in 0.2808621 seconds