corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning S-TYpe Jag for sale. Full MOT, taxed.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stunning S-TYpe Jag for sale. Full MOT, taxed.
cavmad

User status: Offline
11th Jul 11 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Jaguar.
Model - S-Type.
Engine - 3.0.
Mileage - 101,000.
Price - £1595 ono.

Location - (Chester)
Contact phone number - U2U me please.
Contact email address - U2U me please.

General information -

2000 'W' reg Jaguar 3.0SE automatic.

MOT'd 06.07.2012, passed first time.

Taxed end of August 2011.

Switchable cruise control.

Electric memory front seats.

Leather interior.

Electrically adjustable steering wheel.

Very expensive 18" alloy wheels.

Privacy glass.

Cruise control.

Multi CD player.

Electric sunroof.

Switchable gearbox.

Switchable traction control.

Electric mirrors etc.

Stunning car to own/drive, very nice to plod round in and moves very nicely when you plant it.

Known faults:
Both rear electric windows don't work, haven't a clue why and not looked into it.
There is the odd small ding as you'd expect for a car of it's age but really it is a beautiful motor.
Interior wants a better clean (it's not too bad though) and some leather feed/cleaner would do wonders.
I'm currently waiting for the V5 to come back in my name but the new keeper's bit plus MOT, handbooks etc are here.
You can collect from my house and a full receipt will be issued.

Any inspection/test drive welcomed, I don't think you'll be disappointed with it, it's a lovely car.

£1,595 ono, car is in Chester, Cheshire very close to motorway network and close to the railway station.

*IMPORTANT*
No 'txt tlkrs', no morons, no stupid offers of a ****ing 1997 Mondeo and 57p. I am open to offers but I'm only going to take you seriously if you're stood in front of me with cash in your hand.
I will not hold onto the car for weeks/months on end until you've robbed a bank, mugged your nan or sold your next consignment of methadone.
Promises don't feed my family, nor does bull****.
I won't knock money off just because you live in Glasgow, Gordonstown, Galashiels, Great Yarmouth or Grimsby. Or anywhere else for that matter. If you want a discount just because you live miles away then either a buy a car nearer to where you live or ask someone else.

*Ps: looks even cleaner than it does in the pictures, trust me it's a gorgeous looking car.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Stunning S-TYpe Jag for sale. Full MOT, taxed. 24 database queries in 0.0093439 seconds