corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Wireless Sound systems

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wireless Sound systems
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 11 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Rite i am hopefully having some work done on the house which is going to result in gutting the lounge, dinning room and having a second lounge added on the back; which its all a mess i would like to build some nice stereo in there where i can stream musing to from my laptop's; i also want one for my office so i can play the radio and music during the day whilst working etc...

I have seen these come up on dabs Sonas 3

Not sure if they are any good or what other systems there are out there; dont want to spend silly money as wont be used a huge amount but something i would like to do whilst im doing other work.
ash_corsa

22nd Jul 11 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sonos is awesome, have it in my house and we use it every day.
The iPhone app is brilliant too.

I have an S5, ZP120, CR200 and Zonebridge.

How many zones are you planning on? Its not cheap but the quality of the kit is top notch and customer support is the best ive ever experienced.
John

23rd Jul 11 at 13:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dad just got an S5, quite a good bit of kit. Control interfaces could be better though, especially the pc one.
ash_corsa

23rd Jul 11 at 22:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Dad just got an S5, quite a good bit of kit. Control interfaces could be better though, especially the pc one.

I agree the desktop controller isnt great but i cant imagine many people using it too often.

The iPhone/iPod controller is excellent and the iPad one is better still, its also available for android devices too.

The sound quality from the S5 is surprisingly good from such a small unit, ill be hooking up some Monitor Audio ceiling speakers to my ZP120 when i get round to it!

[Edited on 23-07-2011 by ash_corsa]

New Poll