corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author insurance
FAZ
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Aug 11 at 19:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

currently insured with elephant 10 month policy bonus accelerator, runs out jan 2012

looking at getting a cheap derv run around for winter etc, i.e 1.5 106, would elephant transfer my current insurance to the new car, i.e jst changing the reg plates on the certificate etc

the 106 would be standard, and the 1.2 is listed with modifications, maybe a small admin fee would be needed?

any help appreciated
Jed D

5th Aug 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt cost me much extra to go from a 1.2 corsa to a 1.4 astra a while back, think it was £60/£70 and that was because it was a dearer ins bracket
John

5th Aug 11 at 19:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would you not be better putting the money towards something that would be better than the corsa round a track?

Getting a run around instead of a 1,2 corsa doesn't make any sense at all surely?
FAZ
Premium Member

5th Aug 11 at 19:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

plans for the 1.2, also their is the bonus issue of my sis learning to drive / 1st car and its cheap
antnee

5th Aug 11 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will be able to swap it over, I've done it a few times.

Engine swap time?
BarnshaW

5th Aug 11 at 21:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

faz mate, better suggestion, ring them and ask them
Jord16vSport

6th Aug 11 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Course you can swap it over. Normally the only difference you have to pay is if the other car is more expensive to insure/admin fee's. Wont be much if anything at all.
taylorboosh

6th Aug 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sometimes you get money back - doubt you will like

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » insurance 22 database queries in 0.0081370 seconds