corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bus Driver wa*kers!!!!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bus Driver wa*kers!!!!
makincorsac

User status: Offline
6th Aug 11 at 15:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just fancied a rant as a nazi bus driver pulled out on me,,,,,, had the cheek to then stick his finger up at me as i sped past in a rage... is it just me or should busses, lorries and SMVs should be banned from country roads at weekends

[Edited on 06-08-2011 by DannyB]
tom130691
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

crash in to it and see who wins?
am4nf

6th Aug 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did he have his indicator on before you passed him?
Rich H

6th Aug 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would that be a bus driver who was at a bus stop and indicating to come out, and has bloody great big "give way to bus's" sticker on it?
DannyB
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 15:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bus drivers tend to pull out on you a lot, and they never indicate. I get it all the time. Absolute cunts.
makincorsac

6th Aug 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no he was on a side road had enough time to see i was coming down the road and just decided to pull out at the last minute... i jammed on then when he had straitened up i went past leaning on the horn
lee303

6th Aug 11 at 16:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Would that be a bus driver who was at a bus stop and indicating to come out, and has bloody great big "give way to bus's" sticker on it?

you do know thats not law right? most bus drivers tend to think it is mind you, so meaning if their indicator is on they can pull out whenever they want, cunts
Rich H

6th Aug 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeh I know it's not law, it's just on there because they know nobody will let them out

I rarely let them out unless I'm in a generous mood. The ones round here aren't too bad, but agreed, they're usually utter wankers in bigger towns & cities!
lee303

6th Aug 11 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

london bus drivers are a special breed, proper ignorant cunts, annoys me they even get to put that sticker on tbh
Jamie-C

6th Aug 11 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I never let buses out! I hate being behind them, or even a van for that matter, I like to be able to see further ahead up the road but when your behind a bus/van you can't see anything.

moka

6th Aug 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bus drivers need to be ignorant cunts, they are driving a fuckin bus ffs... Especially in cities, especially london! You have to be an ignorant aggressive cunt driving a car in london let alone a bus. Also don't forget, they are at work while they are driving a bus... how many of you are ignorant/miserable while you're at work?
makincorsac

6th Aug 11 at 16:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well said guys i think were all agreed bus drivers are tosspots, and as far as the give way signs on busses are concerned, they used to be mandatory but now they should say please give way to this bus because it's not law anymore.
am4nf

6th Aug 11 at 16:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it not still in the highway code?
Steve
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 16:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bus drivers are a bunch of cunts, they take the give rule to any extremity they see fit.

Once had a bus pulled over picking up passengars so i was waiting behind it as stream of traffic coming the other way, then some other cunt in a bus coming other way decided to stop next to it and have a chat! whilst blocking to the road to me who had been waiting patiently to get by couldve clocked the cunt
makincorsac

6th Aug 11 at 16:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd have got out and decked the pair ov em..
Brett
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 16:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Happened to my brother recently. Basically ended with him hitting an island and his engine falling out
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to have this kind of intolerance for bus drivers but now I just work off the theory that if they're at a bus stop, at some point they're going to move away. Knowing that they don't always indicate, I slow down a bit and watch them. If I get chance, I let them out, I'd rather follow and then pass at the next stop rather than try to pass and then avoid them as they pull out anyway.
Ingham
Banned

6th Aug 11 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Furiously overtaking and getting mad doesn't help in the slightest, but yes. Never had a problem with bus drivers, always been kind and let them out.
pow
Premium Member

6th Aug 11 at 17:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

'not legal yet'

Yes it is, it's in the highway code., Pathetic rule mind.
Hodgy

6th Aug 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
Furiously overtaking and getting mad doesn't help in the slightest, but yes. Never had a problem with bus drivers, always been kind and let them out.

ditto mate......

i let them out..... i shall admit some bus drivers are tossers pull out and dont indicate which is just being a fuckin arsehole

but at the end of the day its a job and its a fookin shit one lol

and you do not have to give way to a bus its just an advisatory you dont HAVE to lol

but pulling out from a side road when he can see you is just unacceptable

i let them out lol not a bother

[Edited on 06-08-2011 by Hodgy]

[Edited on 06-08-2011 by Hodgy]
Ingham
Banned

6th Aug 11 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't say I've even come across that matey. The real problem I have is with BMW/Audi/Merc drivers and anyone driving anything over 3T. Complete and utter cocks, especially artics trying to overtake on a hill.
Hodgy

6th Aug 11 at 18:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ingham
Can't say I've even come across that matey. The real problem I have is with BMW/Audi/Merc drivers and anyone driving anything over 3T. Complete and utter cocks, especially artics trying to overtake on a hill.

this is true but 9/10 on a bus are ok

where as bmw audi drivers and white van drivers are arseholes lol
smcGSI16V

6th Aug 11 at 19:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try driving in london, your be on here moaning every 5 mins.
Get used to it, they think they rule and own the road; well I ain't going to mess with one:
Sean

6th Aug 11 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got pissed off with a busdriver today, had no signal on i went to go round him then he put a signal on and just pulled out without even checking! had to slam on the brakes they are complete morons!!
mike56gte

6th Aug 11 at 20:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Bus drivers tend to pull out on you a lot, and they never indicate. I get it all the time. Absolute cunts.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bus Driver wa*kers!!!! 22 database queries in 0.0152440 seconds