corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 16v

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 16v
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Aug 11 at 15:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1600 16v
Mileage - 110k
Price - £400ono

Location - Carlton, Bedfordshire
Contact phone number - 07765 680 755
Contact email address - graeme789@hotmail.com

General information -

Bought this a while ago but i dont have the time to finish it. Its a easy fix for someone and would be a good project.

The shell is showing signs of age aswell as the inside. Would make a ideal track car. I have serviced teh engine with a brand new oil and filter, air filter, new fuel filter, new spark plugs.
It does smoke a bit but hasent had a long drive in about a year i believe.

It has been lowered but im not sure by how much, apears to be by 40mm.
It has a decat pipe on it which is putting the engine managment light on.
The wheels pictured do not come with the car but will come on some steel wheels i have.

The drivers seat on the edge needs the foam re-positioning as you can feel the metal through it.

Down one side it has been keyed but isnt really deep and polishes up nicely.

The other side has had a not great blow in (paint) on the quater panel.

There is aloso rust around where the wiper was on the boot lid which has been replaced by a rubber grommit.

There is some paint flaking off the bumpers but can be touched up easily and the rear would benifit from the upper section blacking like the front.

The front of the bonnet is rusty which is a common problem.

There is no TAX or MOT and i have never recieved the V5C from the last owner but can be applied for easily and its all HPi clear.

Overall would be a great project for someone or a great track car. Open to offers so please offer me what you think its worth.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 Corsa Sport 1.6 16v 24 database queries in 0.0051720 seconds