corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 astra gsi £3750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2003 astra gsi £3750
colonel_g

User status: Offline
15th Aug 11 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - astra gsi
Engine - 2.0 turbo
Mileage - 62500
Price - 3750

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07771857417
Contact email address - gareth_leahy@hotmail.com

price lowered

General information - Regrettable sale of my recently purchased astra gsi. i wouldnt be selling this for but for the fact of an impending house move i could do with something cheaper to run.

its a black gsi with just under 63k miles with a full service history.

mot until middle next year and tax runs out end of month.

the car has 5 anthracite alloy wheels with good tyres. irmscher smoked rear lights and new standard smoked depos on the front.

opc grill on front and badge on rear.

performance wise it has a milltek pre-cat de-cat and a full stainless cat back exhaust. unknown power pipe with baileys dump valve. also an unknown remap according to vauxhall service paperwork.

has half leather with 3 blue led gauges fitted in center cubby hole.

pager alarm system fitted with 2 fobs and also 2 keys.

runs and drives absolutely fantastic.

only downside is car had previous light damage to osr quarter panel and as such, is recorded on v car. this does in no way detract from the car but obviously is why its quite a bit cheaper than similar cars of similar condition and mileage. few light scratches on body, not deep at all. viewing is recommended

will add more pictures tomorrow.

any questions call or text 07771 857417

[Edited on 17-08-2011 by colonel_g]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2003 astra gsi £3750 24 database queries in 0.0108881 seconds