corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's it Worth Thread

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What's it Worth Thread
ed

User status: Offline
16th Aug 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fiat Grande Punto, 1.3 JTDM with Dynamic trim. It's got 6 months MOT left on it and has full service history, also got four good tyres, ac and Blue&Me. Everything else is in good working order too (as of the end of the week ). It's done 58k and it's a December 2006 model on a 56 plate.

The reason I ask, Parker's says it's worth between £2.8k and £4.5k depending on who you buy it off yet dealers seem to be selling similar cars for nearer £5k. Looking at other cars on eBay doesn't seem to help much either as they're all selling for whatever they like too.

So, any suggestions? Would quite like to actually sell it this time
McWillster

16th Aug 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alan t

16th Aug 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would say around £3500
3CorsaMeal

16th Aug 11 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

to value a car, i put myself in the buyers shoes and look at what is on the market and where what i was selling would fit in.

you have to find the plus points of your cars and trade it off against the others you see you sale, so one might have high milage but be a better model with more extras etc.

what would you buy?

might be a bit harder with cars where hundreds or thousands are for sale at any one point.

its a bit easier with corrados as there's usually about 60 for sale
ed

16th Aug 11 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was thinking of putting it up for something like £3750 as it's what Parkers says for private 'good condition' - I'd say it was in pretty good condition. I think that puts it in the middle of the private adverts on Autotrader, though there aren't many 1.3's.
ed

16th Aug 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

(being privately sold)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » What's it Worth Thread 22 database queries in 0.0106819 seconds