corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Gsi grill part number?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Gsi grill part number?
Tomm R

User status: Offline
20th Aug 11 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a quick one!

I need to pop into vauxhall tomorrow and whislt i am there i thought i would see what the score is with sorting myself a replacement grill.

To make things easier I wanted to know if anyone could tell me the part number for the gsi grill? With my car not being a real gsi I can't even give the parts desk a registration number to work. I don't know if they can pull up a individually requested part and if they can how long it would take.

So a part number if any one knows it would be sweet!

Thanks!
Kieran
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Aug 11 at 07:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

New Poll