corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Front fogs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Front fogs
Corsa_Project

User status: Offline
15th Apr 03 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need to wire up some front foglights. I want to use the existing wiring but I can't find it.

I have checked a Haynes manual and they say the live wire to the light is black. Could someone with vaux fitted foglights, have a look to see where the wires go. I just need some help to start looking.

Also, does anyone know what the grey plug is for in the front right of the engine bay. There's nothing connected to it, I'm just curious.

New Poll