corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.7D Van (project?)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B 1.7D Van (project?)
shaun_sri

User status: Offline
28th Aug 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa Epic Van
Engine - 1.7D non turbo
Mileage - 120K
Price - £350

Location - Glasgow
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Corsa B 1700cc (non turbo) Diesel van for sale.

The van is taxed and MOT'd untill Nov 2011. Its not the cleanest van but it does the job. couple of patches of surface rust here and there. Since owning the van i have spend a little bit of time and money on it. I replaced the scabby colour coded bumpers with the black plastic ones also replacing the arch trims to match i recently replaced the downpipe and flexi along with front brake lines. It has angel eye projector headlighs lowered 40mm at the rear and 60mm at the front and has a twin exit stainless steel back box(quiet). It has also recently had a service. The van can reach upto 60MPG being the non turbo engine which was perfect for me as i worked in livingston. The van has never let me down on my 70+ miles i travel every day. Recently i have changed my car and lost interest in this wee van. I have noticed the rear brake cylinder has started leaking slightly which is a small fix. If there's any other questions please dont hesitate to ask.

I also have a fibreglass 'badboy' bonnet ready to be fitted along with a gsi front bumper and side skirts. I can include these in the sale and come to an agreement on price.

Also have a set of 15" BBS RS Replica and banded steel 'euro wheels' again if the price is right they will go with the van.

Give me a PM or an email if you need to know anymore

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa B 1.7D Van (project?) 24 database queries in 0.0088780 seconds