corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale: 2001 VW Golf GT TDi [£2,750] More Photos

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author For Sale: 2001 VW Golf GT TDi [£2,750] More Photos
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
28th Aug 11 at 20:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Volkswagon
Model - Golf Mk4 GT- GTi
Engine - 1.9TDi
Mileage - 145,000
Price - £2.750.00 ONO

Location - Staffordshire ST13
Contact via U2U in the first instance

General information -

quote:
Car's Owner

2001 Highline edition MK 4 Golf

- Black leather and heated seats.
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls for this and the stereo
- 17" santa monica alloys (see pic) in good condition and four new Maxis tyres
- Lots of extras standard golfs dont have
- MOT until December and Tax until November

It is a clean tidy car inside, no bumps or dents on the body work. There is a slight scuff on the bumper (you can just see in the pic) but nothing serious and a few usual stone chips on the front.

It does have 145,000 miles on the clock but it has full service history and I have lots of past MOTS. It has had two cambelt changes in my ownership. I have all the receipts for the work on the car including a new intercooler, new top mount struts, wheel bearings, stainless exhaust etc.

This car drives perfectly and is mechanically sound. It is good to go for another 100k miles! It has a 6speed box which makes it very economical and great for long journeys, does 50+ mpg.

I love this car and im only selling it as I need a bigger car so buying a 4x4. It is a genuine car and I dont want it to go to waste in a px so would rather someone buy it and enjoy driving it. It does have a private plate on which is in the process of taking off. Any questions please feel free to email or call me. I work shifts so if you cant get me leave me a message and il get back to you. Thanks for looking

Price set to reflect overall condition, factory fit extras and mileage but open to offers

More photos to follow

The only scratch on the body; nearside front bumper bump strip

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » For Sale: 2001 VW Golf GT TDi [£2,750] More Photos 24 database queries in 0.0074668 seconds