corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » xe vacuum hoses and wire plug.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author xe vacuum hoses and wire plug.
harvey_1066

User status: Offline
30th Aug 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what does this plug go to?? it comes out the same area as the wire that used to go to the air flow meter before someone cut it off, any ideas????

and what does this vacuum hose go to? its one from the underside of the inlet manifold theirs two that are joined togeather but im un-sure where this goes to, you can see the other one connected just below it, but i dont know where this pipe end goes to, any ideas??

fazza

31st Aug 11 at 06:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not too sure on that wire off hand mate. That hose is a water hose not vacuum. I did away with that hose and ran a single hose to the top of the header tank
ada_corsa

31st Aug 11 at 07:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only Plugs in that area on my XE is the one plugging into the side of the throttle body, and the crank sensor
scunnylad

31st Aug 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that is the plug to go into the air temp sensor on the intake pipe mate.
harvey_1066

2nd Sep 11 at 15:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yea cheers dude i havent got one of those, but its on its way

New Poll