corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 306 hdi for sale..

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author peugeot 306 hdi for sale..
kiemcd

User status: Offline
2nd Sep 11 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hola,

got my 306 hdi for sale, bought it as a daily as these are ace on fuel (40-50mpg) and are nice cars to drive, in my opinion its the best colour moonstone blue, and its a really clean car, i just cant afford to insure it, as ive got 3 points so its got too go,

specs...

Engine Size - 1997 cc
Cylinders - 4
0-60 mph - 12.2 s
Power Output - 90 bhp
Valves- 8
Torque - 167 lbft
Top Speed - 118 mph

its got full service history, mot'd till april '12, tax till oct '11, its covered a genuine 86,200 miles and runs absolutely mint, not one problem at all, its completely standard, fitted with the original sought after cyclones, and has had 3 owners from new.

theres a couple of scuffs on the bumpers, nothing major as you can see in the pics, a small dint below the tailgate, and unfortunatly someones decided to key down the passenger side its not too bad, but if you were fussy like me would need painting, and the drivers seat has a slight tear in the cloth but other than these its mint...

pics..

£1650

if you want any more info, or want to arrange a viewing, contact me on 07544361724

thanks for looking

[Edited on 02-09-2011 by kiemcd]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » peugeot 306 hdi for sale.. 24 database queries in 0.0091970 seconds