corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » is anyone on here a lawyer

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author is anyone on here a lawyer
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
5th Sep 11 at 00:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or just very into there law

Ive got a good friend who's after some serious legal advice about a ex girlfriend and his child

thanks guys
_Allan_

5th Sep 11 at 06:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I watch Judge Judy all the time.
How can I help?
Ben J

5th Sep 11 at 06:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, but I know a really really fit one.
Sam
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
How can I help?

jamied

5th Sep 11 at 11:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by _Allan_
How can I help?

Matt L

5th Sep 11 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haimsey did law iirc

[Edited on 05-09-2011 by Matt L]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why thank you matt
spencer88

5th Sep 11 at 13:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As did I
Doug

5th Sep 11 at 17:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There are plenty of e-lawyers on here

Seriously though, the very fact that he needs a lawyer means the situation is important. Why would you take some random persons word for it?

I would suggest paying for legal advice and not asking on a car forum.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 17:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It is quite a serious matter but moneys a bit tight for him just atm. So just wondering if anyone can give him just a bit of advice before he has to go pay for a lawyer with the little money he earns
Alex_Rally

5th Sep 11 at 18:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

citizens advice buero
Dave

5th Sep 11 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the Spanish version?
richardworrall
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 20:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just give us his story, been through a fair bit of matrimonial matters myself.
AndyKent

5th Sep 11 at 20:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave

Jed D

5th Sep 11 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by geordie_corsa
citizens advice buero

this^

their a bit of a twunt to get an appointment with but they will help.

i know a few psychos that'd sort her out for a price too
taylorboosh

5th Sep 11 at 20:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CorsaDave

Lolled
Lynny

5th Sep 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If it's a custody battle, there needs to be a legal agreement in place before the courts/police etc will get involved, and even then it's only if it's a breach etc.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

5th Sep 11 at 23:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basicly they got together then she got preggorz

he has dropped out of college, got a full time job, got a flat, and has done the whole thing up, new floors, painted and everything

he then spent a good 3-4 grand on baby stuff, prams, cots, clothes, feed, sterilizer all of that stuff
then they had a bit of a row she did the usual woman thing get out of my life i hate you blah blah blah

then she starts ringing him and texting him saying she wants all of her stuff out of the flat (no joke it was 3 pillows and some clothes) he says he wil give it back when he gets some respect
another argument happens
he remembered that she had a key to his flat and he knew she would just come take the stuff, so one day he went to work and quite literaly took his door handle and inner bolt with him, the same day she turned up to his flat with her mum and broke into the flat, took her stuff, took ALL of his baby stuff, tryed to break into the corsa, ripped the arch off it
then fucked off

he got home saw that she had been in so he rang me and we both went to the police station, as we were on the way she starts phoning him and kicking off, he quite politley asks for his stuff back and the baby stuff back and she down right refused, got the poilice station and told her that we where there and she all of a sudden changed her mind, we went to hers and got a few of the baby bits back, then she starts getting all lovey with him and they get back together, she slowly started being a gull on bitch to him again and he was just lying down and takeing it, and now shes gone and lost the plot, she refuses to give him the rest of his baby stuff back, she said its not his its not hers its the babys and hes being selfish leaving his baby without a rag of clothing to ware and all this shit,
now shes threatening to take him to court if he keeps asking for his stuff back, and shes saying shes going to take him for every penny he has (including his 40,000 inheritance when he turns 18) and make sure he never see's his daughter in his life

now obviously he is worried about it all, but he needs to know if he should go to the police, and tell them, or just straight up take her to court but he doesnt want to do that unless hes going to win (obviously)

ive told him that legaly they where never together as they where just boyfriend/girlfriend so she cant take a single penny off him and that if he doesnt see the kid atleast 50% of the time he doesnt even have to pay her child support
anyone got any advice for him on this situation

sorry for the essay and for the spelling mistakes im on my phone and cba editing it all
chloe16v

5th Sep 11 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think he is being a tad selfish tbh his ex is right the stuff was bought for the baby, it sounds as if they were together when he bought the stuff so really they bought it together, doesnt matter who paid for it, the stuff is for the baby end of
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I disagree, he bought it and it was in his flat. She had no right to break in and take it.

She sounds like a nutcase imo and he should get custody of the baby. The whole breaking in to his flat can also be used against her. By saying she is a bad role model and because she has to steal to get her baby bits and look after it. Your friend has a job, his own place and afaik is law abiding.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes but is it right that he bought the stuff for the baby, she came to his house, broke in, stole it and now wont give it him back, he payed for it all for himself, it was for the baby when she was born and living in his flat, he isnt trying to take the stuff then bash it on ebay or anything, he needs stuff for his flat for when his daughter comes round, surely you cant expect him to have to buy all that stuff again for his flat?
will_ainsworth

6th Sep 11 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeh but she also sounds like a complete and utter bitch that only see's things her way, tells her parents only her twisted delusional side and if he has bought the stuff, then why wouldnt he want to keep it for when his child comes to visit, else it would mean buying it all again, i seriously hate women like this, and their seems to be so many of them, all their way. reminds me of a ex, that baby is better off not being born imo, a mother already threatening not to allow him to see the kid. great success. now his life and the child will never live a truely happy life as a family.
Eddx14xe

6th Sep 11 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would go to the police, report her for breaking and entering, criminal damage and theft.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

6th Sep 11 at 00:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edd thats exactly what i said, but he was worried if it goes to court he wouldnt get to see his kid and he would loose out on all his inheritance and that
chloe16v

6th Sep 11 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i dont agree that she broke in no but at the end of the day the stuff was bought for the baby, he has a right to support that child, imo he should have put something on the end of it

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » is anyone on here a lawyer 22 database queries in 0.0173140 seconds