corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London
p

User status: Offline
11th Sep 11 at 14:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/8755834/911-anniversary-Muslim-protesters-burn-US-flag-outside-embassy-in-London.html

Not sure what to say.... If I could get them all deported, I would.

Thoughts?
Marc

11th Sep 11 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bean bag them tbh.
Ben G

11th Sep 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the sad thing is they will all enjoy listening to their music on ipods, looking at page 3 of the sun, drinking alcohol and eating pork, looking at scantily clad girls walking down the street and generally living a western lifestyle.

pathetic wastes of space with no brain cells.
John

11th Sep 11 at 14:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shouldn't even be 'deported' they might be born here, they should fly them 100 miles out to sea and dump them.

Very disrespectful.
Jimbothebarbarian

11th Sep 11 at 15:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice to see the EDL was moved on to make room for them to burn the flag and carry themselves on though. Wouldn't want any one to get in the way now would we..
LeeM

11th Sep 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that should be classed as a racist hate crime imo. id get arrested if i went and burned muslim items outside a mosque
Hammer

11th Sep 11 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Chop them up. Rotten muslims.
C2RL R

11th Sep 11 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

toss a couple of hand grenades into the group. they seem to be fans of being blown up.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 15:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

100 morons burning a flag .... who gives a shit

worth noting.........

"However, a small opposing group of Muslims - some of whom had travelled hundreds of miles to rebut the extremists - staged a counter-demonstration nearby, holding up placards reading "Muslims Against Extremism" and "If You Want Sharia, Move To Saudi".
Abdul Sallam, 41, who was waving a sign that read "Keep The Silence", travelled down to London from his home in Glasgow to show the strength of his feelings.
He said: "I'm a Muslim. What they're doing is bringing shame on all Muslims. This is not part of the teachings of Islam.
"Islam teaches you that when you see anything bad or evil, you should speak out against it.
"If the moderate Muslims all came out and spoke out, that would defeat them.
"I am proud to be British. I love my country. All these people are doing is breaking Britain apart."
BarnshaW

11th Sep 11 at 15:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he should still be taken out to sea for being

1. from glasgow
2. being a muslim
Jambo

11th Sep 11 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Flat burning of any kind is inciteful and antagonistic. This should be a crime and they should be arrested. This is what makes us look ridiculas in the eyes of the world that we give a platform to this freaks.
Marc

11th Sep 11 at 15:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
Flat burning of any kind is inciteful and antagonistic. This should be a crime and they should be arrested. This is what makes us look ridiculas in the eyes of the world that we give a platform to this freaks.

I think its called arson.
C2RL R

11th Sep 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alex_Rally

11th Sep 11 at 16:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

fucking muslim cunts.
DannyB
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Burn all the smelly muslim cunts, kick all them free loading preachers out. It angers me beyond belief and this country wont do a fucking thing about it.
Gary
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 17:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Burn all the smelly muslim cunts, kick all them free loading preachers out. It angers me beyond belief and this country wont do a fucking thing about it.
Danny W
Organiser: East Midlands
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Smoke Grey 5 Door

EastMids Regional Events
Steve
Premium Member

11th Sep 11 at 17:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

end of the day you get your extremists in all religions and all races, what i dont like is how if its one way then its dealt with severely if its the other way its pretty much brushed under the carpet for fear of offence claims
Eddx14xe

11th Sep 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id be surprised if america dont have anything to say about it tbh. If it was any other country, they would be bombing them now.
MarkSport

11th Sep 11 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Danny W
quote:

Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
end of the day you get your extremists in all religions and all races, what i dont like is how if its one way then its dealt with severely if its the other way its pretty much brushed under the carpet for fear of offence claims

Correct - its the non religious people(sane people)who get the worst end of the deal. Fundamentalist white christians get away with far more than extremist muslims.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
Id be surprised if america dont have anything to say about it tbh. If it was any other country, they would be bombing them now.

You serious ?.... you think America bomb countries for flag burning? They only bomb countries for money and oil mate, or if Israel tells them to. Its a flag - get a grip. Its a coloured piece of cloth - I can not understand why people think this is such an outrageous act - its not even our flag they are burning

I kind of agree with their point, even if they are a load of mad cunts- America should stop its religious crusade...and if it doesnt - I hope more Americans are prepared to die for their leaders religious and economic aims.

Its kind of rich that America is remembering 9/11 and talking about a new world, and a new America ...while they are still in Iraq, fighting an illegal war for their own gain, based on the lie that Iraq was involved with 9/11 and that they posed a threat to the west...and they are still funding and arming Israel in the middle east and making sure no peace process can survive....and every day creating a new generation of terrorists.

I dont really give a fuck what America has to say about what goes on in England.

[Edited on 11-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]
Eddx14xe

11th Sep 11 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its America mate, their the best in everyway at everything and can do what they want.
John

11th Sep 11 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dr Pepper, what's the worst that can happen ....

I've never quite understood the flag burning, you are correct in that respect Dr, it's a piece of cloth.

They are however in a country which isn't their own, being a disgrace on a the 10th anniversary of a massive tragedy, in which thousands of people lost their lives..

That's wrong no matter whether it's a piece of cloth or not.
Dr Pepper

11th Sep 11 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John

They are however in a country which isn't their own, being a disgrace

A bit like some of the coalition soldiers in Iraq then Have we killed or tortured any prisoners of war this week?

I fully take your point ...which is why I dont think the newspapers should report it .... its 100 people, they dont represent all muslims - they are just on a massive, sick wind up - shouldnt be given publicity

[Edited on 11-09-2011 by Dr Pepper]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Muslim Protestors Burn US Flag Outside Embassy In London 23 database queries in 0.0157351 seconds