corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Fitting a water pump

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Fitting a water pump
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
15th Sep 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got a 1.4 8v engine just wondering how easy water pumps are to change? as i got a water pump and the garage want £60 quid to fit it
Mr-SEH

15th Sep 11 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

easy as anything undo waterpump 3 bolts slack belt take belt off take out old one put new one in then top pully line up dead centre should be a mark on cam casing little chunk taken ut and same for bottom if not there is is a little indent on the casing where the sump bolts up line up both of them turn water pump to tighten the belt job done
reecegsi

15th Sep 11 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As above but line bottom pully up with a piece of plastic bout two oclock (done one today)

New Poll