corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do people think this is a good deal ? (French warning, Diesel warning)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Do people think this is a good deal ? (French warning, Diesel warning)
Sunz

User status: Offline
16th Sep 11 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been looking for a "new" car for a while, the clio DCI's seem to rank up really well when it comes to reliabilty and economy, compared to a 1.3 cdti and 1.7 they sit right in the middle I feel.
So I wouldn't really mind if it was a van so had a quick look on auto trade and found this...

Clio Van

I thought for the year and low mileage it was pretty good, but a forum of wise and intelligent members would be able to give a better judgement.

I have up to £2500 to spend and I've been looking for a while, I did want a corsa 1.3 cdti but fiat engines then looked for corsa 1.7 dti's but they are all either £2000 with moon miles or £3000 with nothing inbetween.
Corsa 1.7 Sri, I would be forever watching out the window incase someone keyed it etc.

Any way, thanks in advance !

[Edited on 16-09-2011 by Sunz]
pow
Premium Member

16th Sep 11 at 16:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Won't benifit from the £20 tax, will be £130 or £215... i can't remember which
AlexW

16th Sep 11 at 16:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£130 pow.

Nowt wrong with the fiat 1.3 engines, whats your beef.

Id find a clio dci Car
Sunz

16th Sep 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah right, commerical vehicle I guess, so tax is different.

Thanks for that

Nowt wrong with the fiat engines probably, but there is a bad rep for fiat/alfa reliabilty.
Jay

16th Sep 11 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why would someone key a Corsa SRi more so than anything else :/
Sunz

16th Sep 11 at 17:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just wouldn't want to spend so much on buying the Sri, insurning it etc because I know someone will damage it, is always cars getting keyed around here

Happened with my last car and become pretty depressing and that was a 99 v reg sport which was worth like £1000 so a nice 03-04 Sri getting damage, no thanks. Great car though, would love one if I had somewhere to store it over night.

[Edited on 16-09-2011 by Sunz]
LeeM

16th Sep 11 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Sunz
Corsa 1.7 Sri, I would be forever watching out the window incase someone keyed it etc.

why? barely any different to any other corsa really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Do people think this is a good deal ? (French warning, Diesel warning) 22 database queries in 0.0092731 seconds