corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon EOS 300d Vs Fuji Film HS20

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Canon EOS 300d Vs Fuji Film HS20
Pablo

User status: Offline
7th Oct 11 at 09:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a canon EOS 300D which Ive recently replaced the battery and memory card, seems allot better then it was.

Was considering buying the Fuji camera but I do like the canon, for the price of the new camera I can buy a better 28mm-300mm Lens for the canon and continue using this?

What do people think as im a newbie and would like to learn more regarding photography as im attending allot more motor sporting events.

Matt.H

7th Oct 11 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't know much about the Fujifilm but I have a Canon 1000D and love it now I'm gettin used to it. I'd stick with the Canon then treat yourself to a new lens. Check http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk to see where is doing it cheapest
John

7th Oct 11 at 18:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Canon is better than the Fuji film, a new lens you can take to a future upgraded body.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Canon EOS 300d Vs Fuji Film HS20 23 database queries in 0.0046351 seconds