corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Health and Fitness Supplements

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Health and Fitness Supplements
martferguson

User status: Offline
9th Oct 11 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon Corsasport

Just thought i'd post on here my company which i have been running for little under 2 months now. You can find the company website at www.personal-best.org which will then link to the shopping cart once you click on one of the highlighted blue buttons.

I sell health and fitness supplements (as you can tell from the forum topic) and have, for this week only, just dropped all the prices of the supplements. These are now extremely well priced and you will not find the same product (kg/mg/etc) for cheaper on the market at all.

Spread the word to friends, family, fellow cruisers, etc etc.

For your peace of mind i hold a degree in sport and exercise science and my business partner holds the same degree plus a masters in sports physiology, so we know what we are talking about and what we are selling!!

I hope to see some orders pass though soon. U2U me or email at info@personal-best.org if you require any additional information about my company, or if you just want to ask a question or two about products and i will get back to you within 24 hours.

Thank you for reading.

Martin Ferguson
Managing Director

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » External Links » Health and Fitness Supplements 23 database queries in 0.0102751 seconds