corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car adverts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author car adverts
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
15th Oct 11 at 09:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there seems to be alot of "The bodywork is absolutely immaculate" "this car is 100% Mechanically sound" then you get the bit at the end of the advert the car has a few marks and stone chips and a slight missfire, so its not what you fucking said it is ? rant over
johnhara1

15th Oct 11 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Oct 11 at 14:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I love it when you look through some spares and repairs ads. "Immaculate car before the accident" that may well be true but since the accident it's 2 feet shorter
AndyCorsaSport

15th Oct 11 at 14:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree, 1 in classified at the moment, "best you will find" then a list of bits at the bottom about things not working and rust and scrapes.

"Minter"
Ben G

15th Oct 11 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the most annoying ones are those that tell you the car is immaculate then when you go and view the car, it's a state.
mattant

15th Oct 11 at 15:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
the most annoying ones are those that tell you the car is immaculate then when you go and view the car, it's a state.

This. I went to look at one that said "body work in immaculate condition" and when I saw it he said, "oh I don't know if I mentioned this dent here, and this one here, and a slight scrape here, but other than that..."
Bonney

15th Oct 11 at 17:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Or "One lady owner", Then when you look at the advert the last persons name was Dave!
Matty SRi

15th Oct 11 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Bonney
Or "One lady owner", Then when you look at the advert the last persons name was Dave!

Short for Davina?
Mark.W

16th Oct 11 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Matty SRi
quote:
Originally posted by Bonney

Short for Davina?

Wehey
JordyCarter

16th Oct 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had this once, went to see a gsi rep supposed to have just had a full respray... okayyy so the paint loosk like it was done by nursery kids.
redtom

16th Oct 11 at 19:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went to look at a 200sx once which was described as working perfect just needs a bit of paint - tie bar snapped, lower arm folded in 2, rear quarter caved in, 2 fist size holes in the sills, rim split in 2 where it had hit a curb.

good day that was
Jed D

16th Oct 11 at 19:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

went to look at a Seat Cordoba described as immaculate inside and out and mechanical sound, looked underneath and the gearbox was plastered on with some sort of glue and the O/S wheel was about 20mm futher back than the N/S

i didnt even give him the "oh, ill be in touch" (when you blatantly wont) i just said "you've wasted my time, it wants scrapped! £800 my arse"
mattant

16th Oct 11 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I don't like traveling far to look at cars

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » car adverts 22 database queries in 0.0130501 seconds