corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » trouble in pubs

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author trouble in pubs
scoob
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Oct 11 at 10:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i got bear hugged last night from behind by some big old roided bald cunt tried fucking kneeing me, anyway bouncers came over split us up and came straight to me telling me how i dont want any of that cause he would kill me he came over to say sorry and tried to tap my face so i told him to fuck off and laughed in his face maybe not the best idea he got chucked out and said he would be waiting outside for me, he wasnt! thats the first bit of trouble ive had in years, whats it like round your endz ?

Ojc

16th Oct 11 at 10:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't go to pubs, they don't exist on the internetz
Eck
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 10:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably not best to keep it going tbh There's always fights kicking off outside the local nightclubs in Kirkcaldy. Leven isn't great either. One of the pubs I frequent is known for people getting rattled with pool cue's or stabbed Someone died there not long ago
scoob
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i was fucking pissed off with him i was just talking to my lass the next thing im getting dragged by my neck
FAZ
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 10:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the time :/
Russ

16th Oct 11 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some trouble in our local the other night, they ran out of pims, but then they found some more, so it was ok
Twitch

16th Oct 11 at 10:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

7 days a week down here there is at least one thing happening. love living in a town full of chavs -.-
harrisp

16th Oct 11 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty regular round here, A bouncer started on me outside a pub for the sole reason he didn't like the look of me, I stood there laughing at him calling him a fat cunt
Hes always really nice to me now for some reason
ShEp

16th Oct 11 at 11:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pretty bad around here tbh

Too many idiots go out.

I haven't been out in over a year, most nights usually end up in fighting.

I live in a big town surrounded by lots of smaller towns, and when the smaller towns come in for nights out it just ends up in chaos.

Been there done it, grown up now
Chrissy
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There has been multiple stabbings in my pub including a Glasgow gangland figure: http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/archive/2003/03/09/gang-boss-thomas-mcgraw-s-lieutenant-stabbed-to-death-in-pub-86908-20637659/

Lovely place.

>>>> Chris <<<<

Generation

16th Oct 11 at 11:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Everyone has something to prove, and wntd o be big man. Even people mouthing at bouncers for not letting them In makes me lol.
Try not to go pubs anymore, it's always a case of "who can Drink the most"
People don't justgo infor a few near
Me
LeeM

16th Oct 11 at 12:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some guy was barging into me at the bar in walkabout the other week. clearly deliberately trying to see if id do anything. he was in a group of around 10 guys so i just kept it shut
cavmad

16th Oct 11 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It usually happens when some two bob gobshite is out with a gang of his mates.
It's why I avoid Christmas/New Year in the pubs because there's always an office party containing at leat one of each of the following:
The office bullshitter. You know the one, always bragging about how he drinks 43 pints a night, batters seven bouncers in one go then shags every bird with a pulse.
Along with him is Captain Dimwit, the spotty impressionable 17 year old who believes the office bullshitter.
Put them together, add about two pints for the dimwit and he'll be trying to fight every fucker in sight to impress the bullshitter.
Ben G

16th Oct 11 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

probably didn't like the fact you were dancing round the pub telling everyone IT'S T-SHIRT TIME.
Jambo

16th Oct 11 at 13:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fighting is for losers. Unless your in the Army or a boxer/wrestler/martial arts type person.
Marc

16th Oct 11 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Funny you should make this thread!

Was out with 2 lads from work last night. One when drunk will call people c*nt, stare them out and push past etc. Most people ignore him, he isn't big so probably isn't worth the hassle.

Last night he pushed someone who brushed past him, guy was short, skin head and looked a bit of a psycho. Guy stood his ground and my mate started back peddling. Guy wasn't backing down then his mate turned up, must have easily been 6` 6, I'm 6` 2 and was tilting my head up! I convinced lurch to take his mate one way and we would go the other! They were either Polish/Russian/Romanian and didn't fancy getting in a scrap over that fucking idiot!
BarnshaW

16th Oct 11 at 13:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you dont fuck with the russians or polish around here, they are all fucking massive
Gary
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 13:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
Funny you should make this thread!

Was out with 2 lads from work last night. One when drunk will call people c*nt, stare them out and push past etc. Most people ignore him, he isn't big so probably isn't worth the hassle.

Last night he pushed someone who brushed past him, guy was short, skin head and looked a bit of a psycho. Guy stood his ground and my mate started back peddling. Guy wasn't backing down then his mate turned up, must have easily been 6` 6, I'm 6` 2 and was tilting my head up! I convinced lurch to take his mate one way and we would go the other! They were either Polish/Russian/Romanian and didn't fancy getting in a scrap over that fucking idiot!

id have just left him. We have a rule when were out, if you get in a fight that's your own fault you'll be left to fend for yourself. Had too many fights on nights out sorting mates who have gone starting on folk
oceansoul

16th Oct 11 at 15:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A mate got started on by a drunk 14 year old chav in a kebab shop last week. I was going to get involved but decided against hitting a 14 year old. So i called police instead, 4 or 5 cars showed up, chav decided to then argue and start on the police, and eventually backed down when the taser was drawn chav then got arrested.
mattk

16th Oct 11 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont have that much trouble, Ive been twatted once in 6 years and that was my mates fault. i dont go into town any more its full of wonky jawed little shites. I either go the local or go into the cities like manchester, liverpool blackpool ect
mwg

16th Oct 11 at 15:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Don't really get any trouble like that round here. But then I don't live in a city so most of the pubs are nice country pubs. My local is a shit hole but I don't go in there for that reason.
Paul_J

16th Oct 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FAZ
all the time :/
Ronson

16th Oct 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most pubs round my way are pint and a fight type pubs, you'll get trouble if you want it or not.
cavmad

16th Oct 11 at 16:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went to the quiz night in my local. First question was 'What the fuck are you looking at?'.
random dav
Premium Member

16th Oct 11 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pubs are good round here, just kng stret where all the clubs are is a bit of a mare as it's getting full of little shites acting the big man. Although someone did get stabbed last night in a pub... football fans.

WRLFC !

Project cars

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » trouble in pubs 23 database queries in 0.0207231 seconds