corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drivers window clip runner thingy snapped? Corsa B 5-door

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Drivers window clip runner thingy snapped? Corsa B 5-door
xa0s
Banned

User status: Offline
17th Oct 11 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My nan's window on her Corsa broke, there's some white clip thingy that has snapped that holds the window or something. I haven't seen it before but the guy who looked at it explained it to me.

Any idea where I can get one? I have no idea what I'm looking for or where to get it but the guy said it's a really common problem?
Matty W

17th Oct 11 at 21:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you go to vauxhall, they'll have a diagram of door internals and window parts. if the glass has dropped its part of the regulator, i think they come as a full unit, not just a clip. ebay? search corsa b window regulator

breakers yards are also a good bet if its a "common problem" could be more expensive if its electric though

[Edited on 17-10-2011 by music1990]
Generation

17th Oct 11 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only thing I can think of is on the window mechanism are two White parts that push pull or hold window depending on the handle... Never know it to
Be common tbh

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Drivers window clip runner thingy snapped? Corsa B 5-door 22 database queries in 0.0102460 seconds