corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 8 Inch Wide D90's

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 8 Inch Wide D90's
H17AYN

User status: Offline
23rd Oct 11 at 09:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lads!!! and Ladies!

I know this is well last minute but im looking at a set of Porsche D90's today which are all 8Inch wide.

Iv looked all over the net and cant get a straight answer?

I know they will fit on the Corsa as I have the adapters which are 20mm thick but is this going to be enough to clear my coilovers on the front

the wheels are fitted with 165/45/16 tyres so have stretch on them but not sure if 20mm spacers and that sort of stretch is enough to clear??

Anyone ever actually fitted 8Inch all round to a Corsa B that could advise

Cheeeers!!
am4nf

23rd Oct 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only person I can think of is myabe akeemking? doubt it was 8s on the front, would stick out way too much

I think Rcoughtrie had 8's on the rear n had to change them for 7's? but im not 100%

H17AYN

23rd Oct 11 at 19:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers for the advise mate, I went and bought them today anyway! hopefully I can get them to fit, hoping I don't have to space them out any further though

What I do need is another 6 bolts that hold the adapters to the actual hub as the lad I got them off only had 10? struggling to find any atm unless anyone on the forum has adapters laying about that are unwanted that I can kindly relieve them of the bolts

cant wait until they are fully refurbd and on the Corsa Turbo

New Poll