corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » freshly resprayed 106 gti - cherry red! price reduced!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author freshly resprayed 106 gti - cherry red! price reduced!
kiemcd

User status: Offline
31st Oct 11 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - peugeot
Model - 106 gti
Engine - 1.6 16v (120hp)
Mileage - 87k
Price - 1850 ono

Location - Blackburn, Lancashire
Contact phone number -07544361724

General information -

here your looking at a mint 106 gti, its just been fully resprayed so looks like its just come out the factory, its been done at an insurance repairs bodyshop not some back street garage, the only reason im after selling is that the insurance prices have decided to go stupid since i last did a quote on the car and i cannot afford to insure it which im gutted about as ive just spent a fortune getting it back perfect

heres a list of all the recent work its had done...

- fully serviced (filters, oil, belts, plugs etc)
- brake discs cleaned up new pads
- full respray cherry red
- 205gti speedlines refurbed gloss black (toyo proxes all round)
- lowered 40mill
- new idle control valve
- new gti door badges
- ripspeed flip screen stereo
- component jbl speakers front and rear
- cat-back system

probably more just cant remember off top of my head

bad bits -
seat base drivers side has worn and will need retrimming (they all go)
small line dint on rear 1/4 (paintless dent removal person will remove easily)

its got full service history with a load of reciepts. this is a mint car and its rare that they come up for sale in cherry red with the mileage and ive priced it similiar to one on ebay which had done nearly 100k and wasnt the cleanest so dont really want tyre kickers or people offering 1500 too much efforts gone into making it mint and i dont want too loose money on it.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » freshly resprayed 106 gti - cherry red! price reduced! 24 database queries in 0.0064030 seconds