corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » That Muslim group that burned poppies last year

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author That Muslim group that burned poppies last year
mattant

User status: Offline
10th Nov 11 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know how much this got people talking last year so thought you might want to read this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-15678275

They were planning on doing it again tomorrow, but the government has banned the group, and said that anyone found demonstrating or supporting the group will be arrested and could serve 10 years
Robbo

10th Nov 11 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

about fucking time too, flag burners next please
andy1868

10th Nov 11 at 14:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to fuck off tbh
Baskey

10th Nov 11 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Seems abit of a PR stunt IMO by the government after admitting the free for all that occurred at our boarders this summer.

There's no need to ban or give any press attention to these fucking losers. Could they even inforce such a law. Dosnt it go against free speech/human rights and all that rubbish.

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by Baskey]

Robbo

10th Nov 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

at a guess public disorder for a start

surely if gettign done for wanking in your house then you can be done for setting fire to poppies or a flag
mattant

10th Nov 11 at 14:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
Seems abit of a PR stunt IMO by the government after admitting the free for all that occurred at the bourders this summer.

There's no need to ban or give any press attention to these fucking losers. Could they even inforce such a law. Dosnt it go against free speech/human rights and all that rubbish.

No, they just consider them to be 'glorifying terrorism' which is illegal.
andy1868

10th Nov 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hows about inciting racial hatred? that one always comes up
Baskey

10th Nov 11 at 14:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sweet, if they can get away with it lock em up. I just doubt it would ever happen

Aaron

10th Nov 11 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I wonder if they'd burn the poppies with a squad full of Para's stood infront of them. I'm thinking.....no.
Gary
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 15:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Deport the horrible cunts.
Russ

10th Nov 11 at 15:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
I wonder if they'd burn the poppies with a squad full of Para's stood infront of them. I'm thinking.....no.
Ofc they would. The army wouldn't be allowed to do anything
Eddx14xe

10th Nov 11 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The army would go to prison and the cunts would get millions of pounds in compensation imo.
Steve
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 16:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FUK DA PIGS
nathy_87

10th Nov 11 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
FUK DA PIGS

Rather not. Just let the pigs run around in their kebab shops.

[Edited on 10-11-2011 by nathy_87]
cavmad

11th Nov 11 at 07:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Deport the horrible cunts.

This.
mantamark

11th Nov 11 at 08:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I just dont understand how people with such hatred for a nations people and its beliefs, traditions and soldiers want to stay in said country.

Oh its because if you lived in your own country you would be living in a hut and getting paid 20p a day.

If you dont like it here, fuck off.
SteveoBC
Premium Member

11th Nov 11 at 10:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Glad when i heard about this, bunch of wankers

Always say "if you dont like it, fuck off to another country and moan about it there"
SXi_Tim

11th Nov 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They should post snipers in the surrounding buildings and pick the cunts off. Coming into this country and milking the system, then showing disrespect in the ultimate way.
Jimbothebarbarian

11th Nov 11 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mantamark
I just dont understand how people with such hatred for a nations people and its beliefs, traditions and soldiers want to stay in said country.

Oh its because if you lived in your own country you would be living in a hut and getting paid 20p a day.

If you dont like it here, fuck off.

This.

I also don't get it. If I hated it so much and with such venom I'd have to go elsewhere....
BeetleGav

12th Nov 11 at 09:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Burn the fuckers! like for like i say!
baza31

12th Nov 11 at 10:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

In Portsmouth two White people have been jailed for spraying a poppy on a mosque. There is threads all over about it's ok to sabotage a war memorial and get £50 fine or burn flag but when anything is done to Muslims they get there own way . I personally am passed the stage of even been willing to try mix with them.It's ok saying racism but IMO it's realism . The country is all well and truly fucked, even if they do close doors it's too late too many of them here . If they worked and wanted to mix, paid Into the system rather than finding every single way to screw it , I would have no problem in trying to get along . There lifestyle and beliefs are way too radical for them to integrate to our society

[Edited on 12-11-2011 by baza31]
Tiger

12th Nov 11 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
Dosnt it go against free speech...........

Taken from Wikipedia:

quote:
United Kingdom citizens have a negative right to freedom of expression under the common law.[41] In 1998, the United Kingdom incorporated the European Convention, and the guarantee of freedom of expression it contains in Article 10, into its domestic law under the Human Rights Act. There are many exceptions including incitement,[42] incitement to racial hatred,[43] incitement to religious hatred, incitement to terrorism including encouragement of terrorism and dissemination of terrorist publications,[42][44] glorifying terrorism,[45][46] collection or possession of information likely to be of use to a terrorist,[47][48] threatening, abusive, or insulting speech or behavior,[49][50] treason including imagining the death of the monarch,[51] sedition,[51] obscenity, indecency including corruption of public morals and outraging public decency,[52] defamation,[53] prior restraint, restrictions on court reporting including names of victims and evidence and prejudicing or interfering with court proceedings,[54][55] prohibition of post-trial interviews with jurors,[55] scandalizing the court by criticising or murmuring judges,[55] time, manner, and place restrictions,[56] harassment, privileged communications, trade secrets, classified material, copyright, patents, military conduct, and limitations on commercial speech such as advertising.
quote:

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » That Muslim group that burned poppies last year 22 database queries in 0.0138609 seconds