corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rupes LH22E Buffer/Machine Polisher

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rupes LH22E Buffer/Machine Polisher
AshGSi

User status: Offline
28th Nov 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey all. Got this up here for sale as its just been sat in a box in the kitchen for about a year doing nothing. Really good bit of kit this. It has been well used over the years, but its still in perfect working order, just a few bumps and scrapes on the outer casing but nothing that affects performance. I have used a fair few different buffers in my time but this is by far the best one i have come across.

Anyways, specs - Copied straight off sticker shown in pic below

RUPES LH22E
230/240V - 50Hz 4.6 A 1020 W07 01 1883
d=178mm 950/2000/min

Buffer also comes with all the bits shown in pics, the three 3m compounds, 3 heads and 2 halfrauds basic microfibres. The foam heads could do with a clean up but still in very good condition, ideally the waffle head could do with replacing but would work fine with a clean up

Any questions, queries or more details or pics wanted then ask me specifically what it is your after and i will do my best to answer as best i can.

I would prefer cash on collection from Manchester, but postage can be arranged. Due to size and weight though i would expect postage to cost around £20.

Price £150 ono

I have looked around online and only come across one other of these for sale, that's just the basic unit with no extras and that is priced at £150, So ideally i would like the same for this. I have based my price off that really as im not too sure what something like this is worth. If anybody has any disputes or queries about the price then feel free to pm me, but please dont spam up the thread with negative crappy comments. Thanks

Just had a little look online too at the rupes webpage, these still retail at £213.46 + VAT for the unit alone

http://www.rupestools.co.uk/index.php?i=48

[Edited on 28-11-2011 by AshGSi]
AshGSi

2nd Dec 11 at 08:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shameless bump to the top, will take £100 + postage. Need this gone to buy xmas presents before the mrs castrates me
GregGsi
Premium Member

2nd Dec 11 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u2ud

BHP vaux
AshGSi

2nd Dec 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Replied mate

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Rupes LH22E Buffer/Machine Polisher 25 database queries in 0.0117800 seconds