corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Lmf 2 litre hubs and shafts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Lmf 2 litre hubs and shafts
Edges 58

User status: Offline
30th Nov 11 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive been offered these for £50 but how would I be sure they are what the guy says they are? Come out of a z20let corsa b with f28, I'm assuming they will fit my f20 XE conversion
corsadonk
Premium Member

30th Nov 11 at 18:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah should do with the correct shafts.
Edges 58

30th Nov 11 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

??? My question was how will I know if they are lmf ones not just corsa ones or normal vauxhall ones
corsadonk
Premium Member

1st Dec 11 at 17:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Try to fit your Corsa CV joint into them.
Edges 58

1st Dec 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They have cv's fitted, is there like a certain thickness or stamps or somethin similar?
reecegsi

1st Dec 11 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whats on the car? Small block hubs if so i would see if the shafts fit the original hub if not are to big (more splines) then there big block and if hubs come aswell thats a bargain if you dont have em tell me were they are an i will! lol

[Edited on 01-12-2011 by reecegsi]
Edges 58

1st Dec 11 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah, apparently they come with the steering knuckle hub/bearing bit from lmf, cv's and shafts from lmf but I've never seen them and don't know the difference to normal Vaux big block. I will buy them if they turn out to be proper lmf ones at that price

New Poll