corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reverese Parking Sensors

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Reverese Parking Sensors
Kyle T
Premium Member

User status: Offline
6th Dec 11 at 11:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anybody tried a product like this before? http://www.rclick.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=698

I'm getting my bumpers off at the weekend to fit some new splitters - so I may as well have a go at fitting these too. My Missus won't drive the car (Civic FN2) as the rear visibility is non existant, so I said I'd look into reverse parking sensors - though I wasn't keen on drilling holes in the bumper.

I can't place all of this on my Missus either, as I managed to reverse my old Civic into a parked Audi

They seem cheap and too good to be true though, don't wanna be buying cheap / buying twice etc.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
AlexW

6th Dec 11 at 16:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We used a invisible kit years ago, Was shite. Might be better now but not convinced as the cheaper through bumper kits are pants.

You can colour code sensors FYI.
Kyle T
Premium Member

6th Dec 11 at 18:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I feared / thought as much.

I can colour code my eyebrows too but it still wouldn't look right

Can get some proper slimline sensors which don't look too bad, but the price starts ramping up pretty quickly for those.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
AlexW

6th Dec 11 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get flush mounted sensors that are the size of 5p pieces and look like factory jobbies.

Thats what we fit at work, Decent kit you are talking about £60 supplied.

You can get kits that are about £30 and have similar sensors, Can't remember name though.

HTH.
Graham88

6th Dec 11 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought my Dad some invisible ones for his van a couple of years back and they've been good as gold, he loves em

[Edited on 06-12-2011 by Graham88]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Reverese Parking Sensors 23 database queries in 0.0109670 seconds