corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photax 3200K Interfit head

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photax 3200K Interfit head
Sam
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Dec 11 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My wife has one of these but it's missing the reflector and more importantly a stand.

I'm guessing it's an ancient head, but it works fine. I want to get her the reflector and stand for Christmas as she is wanting to use it again, anyone know where I can get them from and are there any special fitments or are they all universal?

I measured the diameter of where the tripod would go into on the head and it's about 1.8cm.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
Tiger

10th Dec 11 at 10:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tripods, cameras and most other screw fixings for attaching accessories etc are usually a standard thread size.

As for the reflector, have a google for the head size, you may get a speedring fit for it.
Sam
Premium Member

10th Dec 11 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

According to this site it comes with a 21cm/8.5" reflector if that helps?
Tiger

11th Dec 11 at 11:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The head's nice but its a continuous tungsten lamp rather than a Flash, I always noticed when photographing people with one of these that people squint because its like a mega bright light right on your eyes.

The measurement you gave me there is just the diameter of the reflector rather than the dimension of the aperture that the head fits into.

You may be better emailing Interfit on the off chance they will know.
Sam
Premium Member

22nd Dec 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought one off Amazon in the end, fits perfectly so I'm guessing it's just a universal size they use?

And yes that head is fucking bright

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photax 3200K Interfit head 23 database queries in 0.0107260 seconds